Earn what you’re worth.
Are you in love/hate relationship with your job?
Do you believe you are :
- Making as much as you want?
- Getting as much as you deserve?
- Doing a job you really love; that fulfills and satisfies you?
Then prove your value to your company and truly earn what you worth.
End your obsolete expectations.
Re-evaluate all your cherished believes about your position in the work place. In today’s market place, things aren’t what they used to be.
Access your new options.
There are hidden ways to serve your management and your team. Focus on the gap between what is and what should be; and you’ll zero in on those golden opportunities.
Redesign your job.
Create a “new you” – when you’re worth more to your company, your job will worth more to you.
Negotiate your future.
You’re more valuable than ever. Now let everyone know it; and reap the reward.
- Face the new business realities.
- Explore your personal finances: Leave your money problems on the ground to take risk at work.Add to your worth: See every opportunity as the last chance to upgrade. Change to first class.
- Business Reality : More pressure to produce
Natural Response: Stress, tension .
Attitude shift: Go from blaming your manager; for lack of. direction and vision, providing your own.
- Redesign your job: Determine what your customers; internal and external, need from you, and use the company information to streamline your job.
- Negotiate a high income: Promote your self shamelessly; make yourself indispensable to your company, make management aware of how valuable you are to them.